Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Masculine Sea Card

Hi Stampers!  If you are like me then you seem to have a hard time when it comes to making masculine cards for the special males in your life.I saw this card done when I was surfing other blogs and Pintrest, but I didn't bookmark it so I am not sure who to give proper credit to. If it is you- please let me know so I can!

This card uses the triple layer technique which has become so popular now. It is such a quick an easy technique that yields such gorgeous outcomes. It only requires a little embellishment before it looks like a completed card. I will definitely be using this technique more and more.

Happy Stamping~

Stamps: The Open Sea
Ink: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze
Card Stock: Whisper White, Night of Navy
Other: Dimensionals, Buttons, Baker's Twine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a man and I like this